Since closing just before Christmas due to the National Lockdown we have implemented extra measures to ensure your continued safety. Here’s what we’re doing at The Windsor Castle for our customers and for our team.
- We have carried out a full risk assessment in accordance with government guidelines and hospitality law.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our teams to return to work safely.
- In line with Government guidelines, contact details from all guests are to be collected by the Test and Trace application upon entering our alfresco outside restaurant, please download the app prior to arriving if you haven't done so already.
- Our menus are single-use paper and condiments are single-use sachets.
- All our staff will be wearing facemasks and we ask that all guests wear them as they transition from outdoors to inside to use the bathrooms, unfortunately, entrance inside will only be permitted for toilet use
- With reservations, we ask you to arrive 5 minutes prior to your booking to avoid overcrowding. As always, your patience is appreciated.
- We'll have someone to meet and greet you as you arrive, wearing a mask, walk you to your table and look after you while you wait.
- We kindly ask if you or any of your party are unwell that you amend your reservation and/or if you or any of your party are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will still have to observe social distancing and use hand sanitisation stations.
COVID-19 Test and Trace
In accordance with Government regulations we must now collect all customers, visitors, and staff details to help break the chains of transmission of coronavirus via the NHS Test and Trace App.
Simply scan our QR code on arrival and fill in your details. You will be given a log-in code to show to your server. Your information will only be kept for 21 days for the sole purpose of Test & Trace, after which it will be automatically deleted.
Now, go get booking!!!! To guarantee a reservation send us a message via Facebook @thewindsorcastlepub or by calling 01628 621649 or 01628 781276. By simply leaving a message the team will confirm your request as soon as possible.
We will keep our website and Facebook Page updated with all important news and announcements. As the situation develops and we begin to open the indoor restaurant and bar on May 17th, we shall send out further communication. In the meantime, we hope that you are all well and thank you for your continued patience and support.